As a Realtor, have you ever found yourself without the ability to access accurate property data or showing information on the fly? How about the ability to generate important consumer reports without tedious imputing? The wait is over. In November of 2015, The Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors signed an agreement with Realtor Property Resource, also known as RPR, to provide this free tool to its members.
What’s RPR? RPR provides easy access to detailed property and market information right at your fingertips. In fact, RPR is available in the iOS and Google Play store right now for your ablet and smart phone. One of the most impressive features of RPR are the numerous reports and tools available to you.
- The Seller’s report is a tool for listing presentations
- School attendance zones, FEMA flood maps, demographic information, thematic maps, heat maps.
- Comps Analysis and Property Investment Analysis tools
- School Reports that summarizes student population, testing outcomes and community information about a public or private school.
- Neighborhood report that summarizes economic, housing, demographic and quality of life information about an area.
- Market activity reports is a snapshot of all the changes in a local real estate market.
What are my personal thoughts about RPR? I’m ranking this very high on my “Must Have” applications. I personally use various mobile apps in combination to accomplish the same thing that RPR does all in one place. I can even take additional photos and notes on the fly and include them in a consumer report. That alone is a huge time saver. Another impressive fact is RPR’s ability to innovate and bring additional features to Realtors on a consistent basis. Technology is moving at a light speed pace, and RPR is on top of bringing the latest to our Realtor members.
I urge you to check out www.narrpr.com and find out how this new technology can help you in your business.